GEICO quick pay 101 – Guide to do one-time express bill payment through the official website of GEICO – www.geico.com
The Government Employees Insurance Company – GEICO is the second-largest auto insurance company in the world headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland. GEICO sells auto insurance, home, life, and other types of insurance products in the United States.
GEICO Quick Pay, One-Time Express Bill Payment Without Logging In
1) Follow the below link to visit the GEICO one-time payment page.
You can find your due amount using three methods,
- Using your policy number
- Using your social security number
- Using your phone number
2) Select one from the dropdown and fill in the details.
3) Type your mailing Zip code, then click Continue.
You can now see your due amount and due date along with some other details. If you want to change the amount, you can do it here.
4) Click Make Payment Now to proceed.
There are two payment methods available to make the one-time payment.
- Pay by check
- Pay by card (credit card or debit card)
Geico Bill One-Time Payment using a Credit Card
To use this, select the option Pay by Card. Fill in all the required details related to your card and click Make Payment Now.
Bill Payment using Check
Select the option Pay by Check. Fill in the details such as
- Routing number
- Checking account number
Then click Make Payment Now.
5) You will be redirected to the payment page of the payment method you have selected. You can finalize the payment there. If the payment is successful, you will receive the confirmation via e-mail.