This is a detailed guide to do Baltimore City water bill payment online using a one-time payment / quick payment facility on the city services website – http://cityservices.baltimorecity.gov without registering or logging in.
Baltimore is a major shipping port city in Maryland, USA. Founded in 1759 and became an independent city in 1751. The population of Baltimore city is 620,961 living in 242,268 households. Department of Public Works provides drinking water to residents of Baltimore.
Baltimore City Water Bill Payment – Quick / One Time Payment Without Logging In
Consumers can pay their water bills using the official portal – www.baltimorecity.gov. A quick pay/one-time payment facility is provided on the website. By using this, any consumer can pay his bill without registering or logging in.
1) For the online payment of the water bill, follow the below link to visit the City Services page.
If you remember your water account number, fill it up here. Otherwise, you can find it using your address from here itself. Instructions are there in the above screenshot.
2) After filling up the details, click Get Info.
You can now see your billing info including your payable amount and bill date. You can also view your previous payment details here.
3) To continue with the payment, click Pay Online With Credit Card or Checking Account.
On the next page, you can specify the amount you want to pay. Making an advance payment is also possible. Here, the amount due is zero, but I have entered an amount of $23 as an advance payment. After entering the amount, select the payment mode you want to use.
There are two modes available,
- Checking account – With no transaction fee.
- Credit Card – Has a transaction fee.
4) After selecting payment mode, click Continue and Make a Payment.
This warning message is showing because I have entered an amount that exceeds the actual amount due. If this is showing, and you wish to continue with the payment, click Yes.
5) Fill up all necessary details here to make the payment and click Continue.
You can finalize your payment on the next page. Do it carefully.
Baltimore city utilities customer care information
Customer service phone number: (410) 396-5398
For online service requests: http://publicworks.baltimorecity.gov/Water-Billing-Questions