This is a detailed guide to pay Con Edison energy bill online using ” Pay as Guest ” method without registering and logging in through billmatrix.
Con Ed – Consolidated Edison is one of the largest energy companies in the United States. Headquartered in New York and operates mainly in the New York City metropolitan area. They supply electricity to 3.4 million clients and natural gas to 1.1 million customers in the United States.
As the name implies guest pay method is paying the bill as a guest without registering on their website. There are two ways to pay your bill online using pay as a guest.
- Bill payment using bank account.
- Bill payment using credit/debit card.
Con Edison bill payment using bank account
1) Follow the below link to visit guest pay page on the official website.
In this page, fill up your 15 digit account number. For making bill payment using your bank account, select Bank Account option, check I’m not a robot checkbox.
First of all, select the payment method you want to use for making the payment. There are two options available.
- Bank account
- Credit card
After selecting one payment method, click Pay Bill
2) For proceeding to next step, click Pay Bill.
On the next page, you have to fill up your bank account information such as :
- Your bank account type – Savings/Checking
- Routing/ABA number
- Bank account number
- Amount to be paid.
3) After filling up all the details, click Pay Bill.
You will be redirected to another page, you can finalize your payment from there.
ConEd pay as guest using credit/debit card
1) Follow the below link to visit the bill payment page in BillMatrix website.
Fill up your account number and your e-mail id. You will get a payment confirmation email from Con Edison if your bill payment is successful.
2) To proceed, click Continue.
On the next page, select your payment mode, payable amount, etc. and click Continue.
3) You can finalize your Con Ed bill payment on the next page.
Con Edison Customer Service Details
Customer service phone number: 1-800-752-6633
Contact page on the official website: https://www.coned.com/en/contact-us